First Impression & Swatches - Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

12:50


 

Hello lovelies! I've been on a crazy foundation run for the past couple of months, trying to find the perfect foundation to suit my oily/combination skin type. I've been using the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in shade - Light Beige, for about a month now and I could not be happier with it.

It is stated that it is oil-free and after hearing all the great reviews (some mixed of course), I was eager to try it out. I also liked that the foundation comes in a pump-form. Thank you, Too Faced!


The consistency is not too liquid-y and the foundation itself is build-able to a full coverage, without caking up your face. The shade was a direct match to my skin tone and it is another foundation that does not get blotchy throughout the day.


I put my foundation on at 9am and this photo was taken at 6pm with no powder, just a light blot with my BeautyBlender Blotterazzi. Oh, and I also took a 2 hour nap (yes, with my make up on because I was just so tired) with my full make up and ta-dah! The foundation stayed perfect! Of course, a little wore off at the sides where I put my head against a pillow, but other than that, my T-zone was looking fine!

However, around my bigger pores at my nose, you can see that they became more visible. I am very very oily and my T-zone so I was not surprised. The foundation was stellar for its price tag. If you want a foundation that will not run on your T-zone throughout the day, the Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Cover Foundation Concentrate is a much better choice.

I highly recommend this foundation for combination and oily skin girls! You can purchase this in Sephora Singapore for S$55.

For more information or questions, you can email me at cherylannchong@gmail.com, Tweet me at @cherylannchong or leave a comment down below. Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images