Basic Rose Gold Daytime Glam Look for Asian/Hooded Eyelids - Carli Bybel Palette from BHCosmetics

12:15



Recently, I've been loving using my Carli Bybel palette to create looks. For just USD$12.50, this palette is a steal because the shadows are extremely blendable and pigmented, and so are the beautiful highlighters. 


I will be starting on videos very soon and will try to recreate this look again if anyone is interested! I basically find it harder to find video tutorials for eye looks for my 'type' of eyes. I have hooded 'Asian' eyes so basically I have no crease or sunken in lid space to do any shadow work so I really need to work at my eyes a different way. 


Thankfully, the palette was such a gem to work with, I had no problems with it at all and my shadow game was actually pretty good!

Products used:
Hada Labo Moisturiser
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Oil Free Primer
Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Foundation in 27 Medium Bisque
UD Naked Skin Concealer in Light Warm
Contoured with LA Girl Pro Conceal in Beautiful Broze & Espresso
Highlight & All Shadows from Carli Bybel Palette
Ardell Demi Wispies
Marc Jacobs Magic Marc-er Eyeliner
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Make Up Forever Aqua Brow in 15
Eyeko Brow Gel
Colourpop 'Bumble' on my lips

For more information or questions, you can email me at cherylannchong@gmail.com, Tweet me at @cherylannchong or leave a comment down below. Cheers!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello! i was just wondering which shade you are using for the remarcable foundation! you said #27 Bisque Medium but on their website, #26 is bisque medium! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images