First Impression & Swatches - Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate

11:39


So basically, this foundation is awesome. I have a very oily T-zone but pretty normal skin for the rest of my face and this stayed on for at least 12 hours on my face with no blotching and I didn't see any visible pores or faded foundation in my T-zone even after a very long time of wear.

I used my Too Faced Primed & Poreless primer below this and it worked like a charm. This retails for S$80 here in Sephora in Singapore and the price tag can be a bit ridiculous to some but if you are in a market for a really good high end foundation that works, this is your guy. 

The foundation comes in a beautiful frosted glass bottle with a little dropper-like wand inside. The formula was similar to Cover FX's Custom Cover Drops but slightly less concentrated. All you need is a small amount of this to get a full coverage.


My colour is 27 Bisque Neautral for fair with yellow undertoned skin. This was a perfect fit on my face and I loved everything about it. However, in my opinion, if you have very dry skin, this might actually enhance the dryness of your skin as it does dry to a smooth dry consistency on my oily/combination skin.

For more information or questions, you can email me at cherylannchong@gmail.com, Tweet me at @cherylannchong or leave a comment down below. Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images