3 Favourite MAC Lipsticks Perfect for Year End Dinner Parties 2015

12:57


This year end, you will probably be receiving invites for parties or for holiday dinners with your pals or family member and the big question is, what lip colour would you wear?

Now, while I do not have the biggest MAC lipstick collection, I do love the formula of the lipsticks, especially the matte ones. As I've been leaning towards liquid lipsticks recently, I thought, why not revisit the cult favourite lipstick line?

As for many folks out there too, stepping into a MAC store or counter is like entering a dreamland of colours and possibilities (yes, I'm exaggerating but really!).  The first colour I have been loving for the longest time is matte shade called - MEHR.


Before I purchased Mehr, I did ask the MAC sales assistant for a recommendation of a 'matte, nude and pinkish shade'. To which she replied, "So do you want nude or pink?" I was horrified inside so I just said a combination of both. 

I did feel like she was judging me a little, like I was a complete newbie at make up and I know NOTHING. Oh well, nevertheless, I still got a few items that day and pretty much, Mehr became my favourite shade of all time. It still is now!

Hang Up is a Cremesheen shade and is the perfect deep plum colour that is not too in-your-face. Although the formula of this does not last as long, the shade is one of the darker shades I pick up most frequently. Plum shades are always in at this time of the year!

From L to R: Mehr, Hang Up, Whirl

After Kylie Jenner popularised the brown lip, I found myself picking up Whirl more often. I did enjoy slightly over-lining my lips like she did (I usually use MAC lip liner in 'Buerre' with this lipstick), and this could be a stellar combo for you this winter.

For more information or questions, you can email me at cherylannchong@gmail.com, Tweet me at @cherylannchong or leave a comment down below. Cheers!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images